NaNoWriMo Update

Let me start by apologizing for my lack of blogging. And this is gonna be a short one. Just warning you. I am currently obsessed with my new novel.

And this is good news. Because I was a little worried. Although I have already written two complete novels, the first is such a total piece of trash, it will never be published. I may use the theme, which is pretty decent, but the entire novel will need to be rewritten. The second is almost ready for publication, but it has taken me years to get it there. I have my current writers' circle to thank profusely for all the help they've given me. Without them, the second novel would have been tossed, alongside the first.

And now, I am well on my way to writing my third! I started with a couple of tiny glimmers, not even fully formed ideas. It is truly a miraculous practice, the way words, and paragraphs, and then whole chapters flow, seemingly from nowhere. Apparently my head is full of this stuff. And most of you probably thought it was completely empty.

So I hope you will forgive me for neglecting this blog during the month of November. I'm committed to completing a full novel in just 30 days. I am currently on Chapter 4, have already murdered two innocent people, and it is currently The Day of the Dead. Delicious Mexican treats, decorated with sugar skulls, are on the menu. If you want to know more, you will have to read the book!

I thank you in advance for your support of my neglected blog and my upcoming novels.

Comments