Ga-Ga for Grapefruit!

Here's something you might not know about me: I'm GA-GA for grapefruit! I love whole grapefruit and grapefruit juice.



I love grapefruit-flavored seltzer.



I use grapefruit scrub on my face and grapefruit cleaner in my kitchen.



And you are not going to believe what I found last week!



Grapefruit-flavored wine!

Yup. I was searching for a late summer wine, something light and fruity but not too sweet. I also wanted something under $10. Yes, I am cheap when it comes to wine. This is because I know I can find bargain wines that I will love.



This grapefruit wine is made in France, so you know it must be good!

It's a regular rose, made from grapes, with grapefruit flavor added. The flavoring is present, but subtle, and doesn't taste at all artificial. I know it sounds weird, but if you love grapefruit the way I do, I think you will like this wacky wine. It's very refreshing!

And you could double up on the grapefruit flavor by making a spritzer with grapefruit seltzer. I get my grapefruit sparkling water at Aldi, but Trader Joe's also carries this product.

Happy Autumn!

Comments