Blood Orange Wine!



Last summer I got hooked on Ruby Red Grapefruit Wine. Super refreshing when chilled, combined with grapefruit seltzer or straight up. You can also find a sparkling version!



I recently sent my husband to the store for some grapefruit wine, and he came back with something new. A wine I've never seen before: Blood Orange Wine!


Both these special wines are made in France. Not from fermented orange or grapefruit juice, but from grapes. Then they are flavored with natural citrus flavors. The end product is beautiful to look at, and delicious to drink.

Blood Orange wine has a slightly bitter edge, somewhat similar to grapefruit. I like it with a splash of grapefruit seltzer. Very light and refreshing.

Now that the warm weather has arrived, you might want to check out these unusual wines. They are priced around $8-12 per bottle. Enjoy!

Comments