Trader Joe's Best Stuff



Although I now shop at Aldi every week, I still hit the Trader Joe's for some fabulous finds that I can't get anywhere else. No matter where else you shop for your basics, you might want to check out some of these great products.

Bamba! These are so freaking yummy and addictive. Do you love peanut butter? Do you love crunchy things that melt in your mouth? If you answered YES to both, then you will definitely flip over Bamba. These crunchy mouthfuls are puffy like Cheetos, but peanut-buttery instead of cheesy. There's no way you will eat just one!



Sweet Plantain Chips! I adore these crunchy snacks. You may have tasted regular (salty) plantain chips before. Those are just MEH in my book. But these sweet, crunchy, delicious morsels are so much better. Made from RIPE plantains, they are sweet instead of starchy. I highly recommend.



Hot and Spicy Pickles. These are very low calorie, low carb, have zero fat, but they are FULL OF FLAVOR. Throw a few on your sandwich, whether you like turkey, corned beef, pastrami, or whatever else, these pickles bring a blast of fire and spice. And they contain zero sugar!



Montezuma Absolute Black 100% dark chocolate bars. This chocolate bar is super dark (you can't get any darker!) with zero sugar, low carbs, and so healthy with loads of antioxidants. Yes, chocolate this dark is an acquired taste--not for children or lovers of milk chocolate. If you like bitter stuff, this bar might be your jam.

Now for the disappointment: Trader Joe's no longer carries my most favorite feta from Israel. I am super bummed as this was the most delicious feta I have ever tasted-- super creamy and ultra yummy. Apparently the supplier was too small to keep up with the demand. This makes me so sad.

If you have some favorites at Trader Joe's, or anywhere else, please leave your comments and recommendations! Thanks for sharing!

Comments