Thank You!

To all my dear readers: just a quick note to tell you how much it means to me that you take the time to read my blog. When I started up last March, I had no idea whether or not I'd be able to sustain a daily blog. To be honest, I really doubted it. But here it is, the end of November, and there is no end in sight for this mixed-up Balance Salad.

I deeply appreciate the community of friends and strangers who continue to make this process so meaningful for me. You drive me to learn more, to read more, to experiment more, and to share more of myself with you each day. I look forward to reading your comments, discovering more about your needs, and hopefully responding with ideas and information that is useful to you.

Let's continue to grow and learn together for many years to come. Thanks so much for sharing this journey with me!

Comments