Check Out My Classes on Youtube!



A couple of weeks ago, I let you all know about my classes on Facebook Live. There have been some changes since then. You can now take a class with me on Youtube!



The local studio I am working with to offer these classes is owned by Randi Maltz-Green. She has been kind enough to let me join her team of fabulous instructors. She has been working day and night to get these classes up and running smoothly. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to share my passion with you during this time of social distancing and isolation. We all need more movement, more joy, and more connection in our lives right now!

I am currently teaching 4 classes per week on Youtube Live. You can find the schedule and sign up for each class here. The fee per class is $8.

Please be sure to register for each class at least 30 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin. I will send you a link in your email about 10 minutes before I start the class. You can watch the class LIVE, as I am recording it, or you can use your link later in the day. Each link is good for 24 hours after you purchase the class.

I am teaching both yoga and fit jam classes. Although the schedule might change, this week I teach Fit Jam TODAY, Thursday April 9 at 12:15-1pm and also on Sunday, April 12 at 11am. (Yes, I know this is Easter Sunday, but I'm hoping some folks might want to get their workout in.)

Fit Jam is a dance-based cardio workout. You will definitely sweat! The choreography is easy to pick up and I will give you verbal cues to help you stay with me as we dance together. I will also mention modifications in case you don't want to jump or turn. Even if you need to sit in a chair and do just the upper body movements, you can still participate!

On Monday at 12:15-1pm and Friday at 11:15am, I am offering a heart-centered yoga practice. My style of yoga is based on Kripalu yoga as well as Viniyoga, a therapeutic style developed by Gary Kraftsow. Every class is different. Sometimes I emphasize more strengthening poses, sometimes more stretching, sometimes more relaxation. This Friday, I plan to teach a Full Moon Celebration in honor of our pink Supermoon!

I hope you can join me online for yoga or fit jam or BOTH!

Comments